Content Filter Responsive
- Tuesday, 11 June 2013
- Wednesday, 20 May 2015
- content, filter, responsive, module, joomla, multiple, categories, k2, effect, nice, jquery, filtrify, isotope
Content Filter Responsive is a module filter items from multiple categories(Content, K2...). You can search tags within tags and filter items by multiple tags from different categories and get a live feedback on the number of items containing related tags. And Content Filter Responsive use magical layouts, integrated Responsive layout, in accordance with all current templates.
- Addition Information
Content Scroller Responsive is a module that turns any kind of Content element into a carousel. It can scroll one or multiple items simultaneously, horizontal or vertical, infinite and circular, automatically or by user interaction. Oh, and it's responsive too. The Content Scroller Responsive was built using the jQuery-library, you can use it on your blog or website on any kind of managed hosting server.
- Inbuilt 3 themes (Default, Aqua, Mentor)
- Compatible with all the 3rd party templates (All framework most popular : T3, Grantry, Yoo...)
- Multi Instance Filter Support
- Comes with 2 Module Modes : Content, K2
- Play with many nice effects.
- Comes with clear documentation
- Show featured or random or lastest or hits...etc from different categories.
- Adjust image width and height.
- Switch ON/OFF Title.
- Switch ON/OFF Description.
- Switch ON/OFF Date.
- Support Filter Tags, Categories, Date...
- Support Sort Direction, Sort Customize: (ID, Title, Date, Categories, Random.)
- Support load more items.
- Limit Items will display.
- Support opening link in: Current Window or New Window.
- Support Mutiple Select Category
- Support caching to make website loads faster.
- Support Multi-Language.
- Support K2 with Joomla 2.5
- Support Content, K2 with Joomla 3.x
- Images (5)
- Change Logs